Mothers of Preschoolers (MOPS) is having an Open House on Friday, August 19th, from 9:30-11:30. Please come for brunch and learn more about MOPs.
Children are welcome and if the weather is nice we will be meeting on the playground. We hope you will come and meet our wonderful group of moms for fun, food and friendship!
The group meets every First and Third Friday of the Month beginning September 16th 9:15 a.m. -- 11:30 a.m. at Church of the Hills, 28628 Buffalo Park Road.
MOPS groups exist to meet the needs of every mother with children from birth through kindergarten. Programs include speakers, discussions, community involvement and opportunities to develop creativity while children are cared for in a parallel program called MOPPETS.
Whether you are a new mom and have questions about what is going on right now and what is to come or you have been a mom for a while and would just enjoy some adult time with other moms. This group is for you. MOPs goal is to make sure that no mom parents alone. Our group offers wonderful support on so many levels and we would love to have you join us.
Please respond to this posting for more information -- contact Beth at (303) 679-1132. Thank you and we look forward to meeting you soon. If you would like to learn more about MOPS please visit the website at www.MOPS.org.
- Mt. Evans offers suicide survivors group
- Parkinson's Support Group Forming
- Walking support group for the bereaved
- Mt. Evans offers support group for bereaved spouses seeking new direction
- Suicide Suvivors Group
- Mt. Evans adult grief support group begins January 29th
- Mt. Evans offers support group for bereaved spouses
- Free program for caregivers on middle-stage Alzheimer’s disease – January 22
- Getting over the divide – Mount Evans grief support groups help people cope with loss
- Free educational series on caregiver survival skills Dec. 4th
- Support Group for Individuals and Families Coping With Challenges
- Support Group Offered for Those Affected by Suicide
- Free Program for Caregivers on Memory Loss, Dementia and Alzheimer’s
- Mt. Evans Hospice Offers Bereavement Walking Group
- Alzheimer’s Caregivers Support Group meets monthly in Evergreen
- Free Program for Caregivers on Advanced Dementia
- Free Program for Caregivers on Dementia and Sexuality
- Winter Caregiver Survival Skills
- Honoring the Empty Chair
- Survival Skills for Caregivers
- 8-week Grief Support Group Forms
- Preparing for Difficult Decisions
- Program for Caregivers
- Cleaning for a Reason