Humphrey Mem’l Park & Museum
Humphrey Mem’l Park & Museum 303-674-5429
The Humphrey Memorial Park and Museum announces its classes and activities for the month of June.
June is the month traditionally marked for weddings, Father’s Day and Flag Day.
Weird Wednesdays, Children’s Garden Crafts, Wednesdays at 2:00, $10/$12
- June 5, Egg Shell Veggie Garden
- June 12, Painted Flower Pots
- June 26, Seed Treats for Kids and the Birds
Garden Plantings, Thursdays at 2:00, $10/$12
- June 6, Herb Pots: Culinary B
- June 13, Herb Pots: Teas B
- June 20, Herb Pots: Cosmetic B
- June 27, Succulent Cork Plantings B
- June 7, American Style B
- June 14, French Style B
- June 21, Sorbet B
- June 28, Blending Your Own Style B
- June 8, Say Cheese: Mozzarella I, exploring pulled cheese
- June 15, Home Brewing Basics: Berry Wine B
- June 22, Knead Bread: Spinach & Sun-dried Tomato B, exploring additives
- June 29, Fresh Pasta: Ravioli, A, exploring stuffed pasta
- Dinner and a Show Saturday, June 1, 6:30, $35 per person, $60 per couple
- Summer Under the Stars Saturday, June 15, 6:30 pm, $20 per person Blu Barbara Paris & Honeybee Bob Pellegrino & Soul Food Dinner
The Humphrey Memorial Park and Museum is an historic site focusing on the living history of the Kinnikinnik Ranch during the 1930s and 1940s with programming following the “Manual of Home Making” – Tuesday Ironing Day, Wednesday Mending Day, Thursday Garden day, Friday Cleaning Day, and Saturday Baking Day. The park is open Tuesday through Saturday from 10 am to 4 pm. Visitors may tour the museum grounds at their own pace through a self-guided tour during park hours. Guided tours of the Humphrey Home are at 10:30 and 11:30, 1:00 and 3:00.
Admission $5.00 for Adults $4.00 for Seniors $3.00 for Children 2-12 years of age. For more information, check our website at www.hmpm.org.