Area politicians worth recalling
This week, instead of a featured profile, I'm encouraging readers to take a look back at the area residents who have been elected to serve in governmental positions at either the state or national level.
To read about them, simply click on their picture (in the carousel below) to be directed to a profile previously published in JustAroundHere.com.
The series includes:
- Gary Hart, who served as a Senator from Colorado and ran as a candidate for President
- State Senator Sally Hopper, who served in the Colorado Legislature
- John Evans, Colorado's second Territorial Governor
- State Representative Cheri Gerou, who served in the Colorado Legislature
- State Representative John Witwer, also a member of the Colorado Legislature
- State Representative Rob Witwer (John's son), who followed in his dad's position in the Colorado Legislature
- State Representative Tony Grampsas, who served seven terms in the Colorado Legislature
Could not load widget with the id 617.